I came to Brookings to attend South Dakota State University in 1985, graduated with a Master’s in Guidance & Counseling and Brookings hasn’t been able to get rid of me since! I fell in love with all Brookings has to offer and decided that I wanted to help sell one of South Dakota’s best kept secrets.
Invariably a new home for someone means new hope for a new opportunity, a new job, a new marriage, a new start, a new neighborhood, a new chance….to them I pledge the respect that I would want others to have for my home and my family. I offer my vast knowledge of our marketplace and our community, and will put my 20 years of experience to work for my buyers and sellers making the home buying or home selling experience hassle-free. Over 70% of my business comes from past clients or customers or from their referrals, showing you why it is my #1 goal to make sure my clients are 100% satisfied!
- Member and Graduate of the Certified Residential Specialists since 1996 (less than 5% of all REALTOR®s hold this designation).
- Graduate of the REALTOR®’s Institute 1994
- Member of the National Association of REALTOR®s and the East Central Board of REALTOR®s
- I have helped over a thousand families move into Brookings and across Brookings
- 101% list to sale price ratio in ’06
- Specializing in Residential Real Estate Sales and Investment properties
- Member of PEO since 1998
- Member of the Brookings Country Club and past Board Member
- Member of Bobcat Backers
- Member and chairperson of Friends of Baseball
- Member of St. Thomas More Catholic Church and past Board Member
- Active in PTA